We strive to offer high-quality support for research, instructional, and outreach activities. To meet this goal, we ask that you submit a RESERVATION FORM 30 days before the intended use date. Submission of a request does not grant automatic approval. An ORWRP staff member will follow up regarding the status of your request via email. Requests are approved on a first-come, first-served basis.
Prior to the scheduled event, payment must be received in full and the Room Reservation Policy must be signed and returned to ORWRP staff.
Rooms available for reservation:
- Classroom (Heffner building room 108, max capacity = 65)
- Podium with AV equipment (e.g., computer, projector, screens, cameras for seamless virtual participation and/or recording your meeting or session)
- Seating: Tablet desks
- Prairie Conference Room (Heffner building room 101, max capacity = seats 20 comfortably, 25 tightly)
- Gorgeous view of our stormwater wetland and Lowrie shortgrass prairie
- Podium with AV equipment (e.g., HDMI connection for PC only, projector)
- Large meeting table with rolling chairs
- Sink and long cabinet
The Heffner Wetland Research and Education building is equipped with restrooms, a small lobby with couch and chairs, and a kitchenette. Please contact staff or reference the ORWRP Room Reservation Policy form for additional information regarding on-site amenities.
|Room||Rental Time||Weekday Rate||Weekday Rate with OSU discount applied||Weekend Rate (non-discounted)|
|Prairie Conference Room||2-hours||$90.00||$70.00||$375.00|