TGIF

Happy Friday y’all!

So, today marked the end of the third week of second semester here at The Ohio State University College of Optometry, and (thankfully) I’m finally beginning to feel like I’ve readjusted to the daily school routine. Right now, the semester looks to be pretty straightforward in regards to class work, and so I’m rather excited (as strange as that sounds) to begin our seemingly endless cycle of testing next week! It’ll be great!

In other news, this past week marked my first time in clinic as an optometry student! Being so inundated with didactic work during the first semester (and year), it has been easy for me to lose track of the reasons that I fell in love with optomtry in the first place, and so it was great to be back in an environment where I could be reminded of how great it is to help others on a professional level.
image

Here’s a pic of me and a few fellow Opt-1’s on our first day of clinic!

In my previous post, I mentioned my excited anticipation of pledging EYE, and I was not disappointed! Pledge week 2016 was honestly my favorite week and a half of optometry school thus far, and I’m super excited to continue to get to better know my fellow future Optometrists as a member of Epsilon Psi Epsilon Professional Fraternity of Optometry!

Well, I think that’s all the news I have for now!

Til the next time!
-Hannah