“Report on Advising”
- Student, by default, WILL SEE these (no option for student not to have access)
- Use after meeting with a student
- Allows to mark student as “no-show”, tracks time you spent with the student
- Can note specific course discussed in meeting for tracking purposes
- Will allow you to do a lot of reporting on the type of contact you’ve had with students over a specified time period.
- Advisors ONLY note, unless you check the student’s name
- Use for all other contact other than meetings
- e.g., email exchange, status updates, etc.
- Ideally used for non-student intervention information
* You are able to put attachments in both types of documentation
** You are able to include links in both types of documentation
*** You are able to assign a reason for both notes and reports on advising