The 4th Annual Ohio Mass Spectrometry and Metabolomics Symposium (OMSMS) will be held at the Blackwell Inn and Pfahl Conference Center at The Ohio State University in Columbus, Ohio, on October 7-8, 2020.
The purpose of the two-day joint meeting of the 17th Annual Ohio Mass Spectrometry Symposium and 4th Annual Conference on Food and Nutritional Metabolomics is to provide an opportunity for academic and industrial researchers in the region to present their findings, share information, discuss research challenges with colleagues, and spark new collaborations in the rapidly advancing fields of mass spectrometry and metabolomics. Key topics will include Advanced Ionization Techniques and Instrumentation, Native MS-Guided Structural Biology, Metabolomics, and Foods for Health.
The symposium is planned and co-hosted by the OSU Campus Chemical Instrument Center, Resource for Native MS-Guided Structural Biology, and the OSU Foods for Health program, with support from our generous sponsors.
Agenda overview (tentative):
- Pre-symposium workshops in Computational Tools for Native Mass Spectrometry and Proteomics
- Invited keynote and plenary presentations
- Oral, poster and flash talk presentations (submitted abstracts)
- Evening reception
- Lunch and Learn sessions
- Networking opportunities
- Registration opens: mid-July
- Abstract submission deadline: August 24
- Registration deadline September 25
Questions? Please contact email@example.com