Optional workshops held on the morning of October 1 prior to the symposium require a separate $10 registration fee.
Symposium registration includes entry to all remaining sessions for the two-day symposium. Lunch and break refreshments will be provided.
Regular registration has been extended until 9/25. A $40 late fee will apply after 9/25.
- Student or Post-doctoral Researcher: $40
- University Faculty/Staff: $80
- Industry Professional/Other: $80
Credit card payments are accepted during online registration (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover).
Ohio State students, staff, and faculty may pay by eRequest:
- Complete online registration
- Submit an erequest for the total amount.
- Use the internal vendor “OAA Administration“
- Include the name(s) of the registrants in the eRequest
NOTE: Your registration will not be approved until both steps are complete. The approved eRequest must be received prior to the registration deadline of September 17.
When necessary, we will accept registration payments by check.
- Complete online registration.
- Make check payment to “The Ohio State University” and include a note with the name(s) of registered individual(s) and “Ohio Mass Spectrometry and Metabolomics Symposium” with check.
- Mail to Attn: Brandon Foster, Office of Academic Affairs, 203 Bricker Hall, 190 North Oval Mall, Columbus, OH 43210.
NOTE: Your registration will not be approved until your check is received. The check must be received prior to the registration deadline of September 17.