Save-the-Date for OMSMS 2020: The 4th Annual Ohio Mass Spectrometry and Metabolomics Symposium will be held October 7-8, 2020 in Columbus, Ohio at the Blackwell Inn.
The 3rd Annual Ohio Mass Spectrometry and Metabolomics Symposium (OMSMS) will be held at the Blackwell Inn and Pfahl Conference Center at The Ohio State University in Columbus, Ohio, on October 1-2, 2019.
The purpose of the two-day joint meeting of the 16th Annual Ohio Mass Spectrometry Symposium and 3rd Annual Conference on Food and Nutritional Metabolomics is to provide an opportunity for academic and industrial researchers in the region to present their findings, share information, discuss research challenges with colleagues, and spark new collaborations in the rapidly advancing fields of mass spectrometry and metabolomics. Key topics will include Advanced Ionization Techniques and Instrumentation, Native MS-Guided Structural Biology, Metabolomics and Personalized Nutrition.
The symposium is planned and co-hosted by the OSU Campus Chemical Instrument Center, National Resource for Native MS-Guided Structural Biology, and the OSU Foods for Health program, with support from our generous sponsors.
- Introductory workshops in Native Mass Spectrometry and Metabolomics
- Invited keynote and plenary presentations:
- Connecting the World’s Mass Spectrometry Data to Understand the Chemistry of Life — a Big Data Strategy, Pieter Dorrestein, UCSD
- Mass Spectrometry Imaging Applications to Support Clinical Decision Making, Nathalie Agar, Harvard Medical School
- Harnessing Metabolomics to Combat Infectious Diseases, Ian Lewis, University of Calgary
- The Exposome Meets Precision Nutrition, Susan Sumner, UNC
- Oral, poster and flash talk presentations (submitted abstracts)
- Evening reception
- Lunch and Learn sessions
- Networking opportunities
- Abstract submission deadline: August 19
- Registration extended until September 25
Questions? Please contact email@example.com
With special thanks to our Platinum sponsors, CAPS and Metabolon. Please visit our sponsor page for a complete listing of our generous sponsors and for information about how to become a sponsor.