Leah’s G.O.A.L.S.

• Global Awareness: I plan to increase my global business experience and understanding of conducting business with other cultures with a summer internship in Dublin, Ireland. Additionally, I hope to get DICE certified to gain a deeper understanding of diversity on Ohio State’s campus as well as how I can be a good ally and leave space for others.
  • Original Inquiry: I would like to expand my knowledge in the field of European/World War II history by adding a History minor to my coursework.
  • Academic Enrichment: I want to teach myself Adobe Create Suite programs or attend Digital Sandbox workshops to learn more.
  • Leadership Development: I hope to serve on a committee in my professional business fraternity, Pi Sigma Epsilon this upcoming semester, as well as advance within the leadership structure of the American Marketing Association
  • Service Engagement: As a member of the Business Scholars Leadership Council, I would like to establish a connection between the Business Scholars Program and a local Columbus service opportunity.