Join OSU Extension and the Ohio State College of Veterinary Medicine for a day focused on beef cattle herd health and preventative care.
Presenters and topics include:
- Dr. Risa Pesapane – Tick-Borne Disease
- Jan. 19 – Dr. Joe Lozier – Calving and Dystocia Management & Foot and Hoof Care
- Jan. 26 – Dr. Andy Niehaus – Calving and Dystocia Management & Foot and Hoof Care
- Seth Clark – Vaccination Programs for Cow-Calf Herds
- Garth Ruff – Marketing Herd Health Programs
The sessions will be offered in two different locations – Jackson County and Noble County.