Expected audiences include academic researchers, state and federal agencies and the agricultural community interested in the latest algal bloom science and technology. Members of the academic research community, state and federal agencies and the agricultural community are especially encouraged to attend.
Research and outreach leaders will present findings from recent studies and identify important areas of uncertainty. Specific topics will include:
- Community engagement to support agricultural production and water quality
- Locating and implementing Best Managment Practices to improve water quality
- Nutrients and processes behind algal blooms
- Tools to track and predict nutrient movement and reductions
- Latest progress from Ohio agencies managing water quality and algal blooms