Five new articles have been posted in this week’s issue number 1312 of the Ohio BEEF Cattle letter: http://u.osu.edu/beef/
This time of year, “pasture walks” are an opportunity to explore what others are successfully doing with their forage management system. This week Christine Gelley shares some key points that were discussed in a recent ‘walk’ in Noble County.
Articles this week include:
- Fall Grazing Guidance
- Nutritional Strategies for Receiving and Feeding Early-Weaned Calves
- What is this new tick disease?
- Feed Price Implications for Fall
- Feeder Markets
- 2022 Lamb and Wine Field Night
- Forage and Grazing Lambs
- 2022 Organic Farming Conference