To Become a Master Gardener:
- Complete 50 hours of training in the area of soils and fertilization, annuals and perennials, fruit and vegetable production, etc.
- Volunteer 50 hours of horticulture assistance to the County in which you hold membership, on approved projects. ie. Take the class in Butler and volunteer in your home county
Application Deadline: August 25, 2021
- Note: $50 non-refundable deposit required with application.
- $150 ($50 paid with application, $100 due by the first class), plus the cost of a web-check fingerprint background check.
Mandatory Orientation Meeting:
- August 25, 2021 from 9:00 a.m. until 11:00 a.m.
- Classes will be held from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Class Dates • Monday, September 20, 2021 (First Class)
- Tuesdays, starting September 28, 2021, to November 16, 2021.
- OSUE, Butler County, 1802 Princeton Road, Hamilton, OH 45011