Show Off The Good, The Bad & The Ugly

While we hope your efforts produce blue ribbon-worthy produce, we also realize you might wind up with the “World’s Most Funky Tomato” or the remains of a rabbit party in your prized plot. Whatever title your fruits or veggies could win, or whatever shape your garden has taken – we want to see it all! Send your pictures and anecdotes to agrcommunications@agri.ohio.gov and we’ll share them on this site!

“I am a professed plant killer. Everything green in my yard looks half dead. My neighbor gave my son this failing tomato plant (realizing it would fit right in). We’ve kept it alive enough to sprout one single cherry tomato. Hoping the squirrels don’t eat it before he does ;)”

– Shelby Croft, Communications Director, Ohio Department of Agriculture

“LEGS!!! They’re trying to run out of the garden”

“I love to grow carrots, not only because they are yummy and we eat a ton of them, but they really do grow in all shapes and sizes. This little guy was just so cute, I had to share!”  – Colette Gabriel

Pictures of Ohio Victory Gardens!

my victory garden 2 more growing going on things are growing!!! Excited and ready to plant! Whats inside Seed kit packet!