Another great night of practice last night! Mark is out this week so we are mostly doing sectional work. Our goals for this week include…
- To Each Their Own (All the way through)
- All of BT #9
- Section Jams (Agog, Ramified, Canorous)
- Cadence series
- All previously set goals
This will be the last week of learning fundamentals so make sure you are keeping up on the marching side of things!
Thank you to all that came and stuck it out through the rain last night! Here are the goals.
- Have all of Buckeye Technique ready to play, while meeting tempo goals set by previous sessions.
- Snares, Tenors, and Bass Drums: Look at your section specific Jam, (Agog, Canorous, and Ramified), we will likely play these on Thursday as well as much of next week.
- Keep working on Everyday Jam.
- Also, start looking at school songs. Fight the Team should be memorized for marching an playing on Thursday!
Let’s keep getting better!
Music for the following has been uploaded to the website and can be found on the music PDFs page.
- Agog – Snare Jam
- Day Jam – All parts
- The 2019 Mash Up! – All parts
The audio file for the mash up can be found on the music MP3s page
This is a reminder that last weeks sectional was our last of the semester and that there is no sectional this week. Keep working on everything we covered this spring and we hope to see you on June 4th for the first Summer Session.
More information will be sent out before the first session but this is a reminder that we will not meet early on the first summer session June 4th, we will begin to meet early at 5 on June 6th.
Keep an eye on the website for updates!
Due to WGI Finals being next week, there will be no sectional on April 10th.
Keep practicing and let’s make sure we meet our goals on the 17th!
Along with all previous goals, please be prepared to play BT #9 at 156 bpm for this Wednesday’s sectional.
Also, start looking ahead and be prepared to play To Each Their Own at 164 bpm for our sectional on April 10th.
There will be no sectional on April 3rd.
Sectionals will not be held this coming week. Make sure to keep working and we’ll see you on the 20th!
New music has been posted (To Each Their Own).
Be sure to check it out before tomorrow’s sectional!
All of the required exercises for tryouts are now under the Auditions tab. Tryouts are coming up quick!