- Register for summer session at this link.
- Start looking over buckeye technique 3.0 found under the music tab, and also at this link.
- Put together a 3-ring binder with plastic sheets to hold all the music from our website, and have clothespins/binder clips to pin pages if needed due to wind.
- Band doors are located between gates 10 and 12 of the stadium (which is on the stadium’s East side). Parking is available at the stadium, but it is not free (download the park mobile app or pay at the station).
- This announcement page will be updated frequently throughout the summer about what music and drill are covered during the week.
- Session starts at 6:30 at the practice field, please arrive early (30-45 min) to ensure you have enough time to check out a drum (this will be done in the band center).
- Bring water, and wear comfortable athletic wear / athletic shoes.
- We WILL NOT be having a sectional on the 7th. Our first sectional will be on the 9th.
- First sectional starting at 5 pm outside band doors, please arrive early to check out a drum.
- Be familiar with exercises from buckeye technique 3.0.
- Around 6:30 we will begin moving down to practice field for marching.