Another great night of practice last night! Mark is out this week so we are mostly doing sectional work. Our goals for this week include…
- To Each Their Own (All the way through)
- All of BT #9
- Section Jams (Agog, Ramified, Canorous)
- Cadence series
- All previously set goals
This will be the last week of learning fundamentals so make sure you are keeping up on the marching side of things!
Thank you to all that came and stuck it out through the rain last night! Here are the goals.
- Have all of Buckeye Technique ready to play, while meeting tempo goals set by previous sessions.
- Snares, Tenors, and Bass Drums: Look at your section specific Jam, (Agog, Canorous, and Ramified), we will likely play these on Thursday as well as much of next week.
- Keep working on Everyday Jam.
- Also, start looking at school songs. Fight the Team should be memorized for marching an playing on Thursday!
Let’s keep getting better!
Thank you to all that came out and braved the weather this evening! Here are goals for next week.
- BT#1: 220 bpm (playing 8 8 24 24 iteration)
- BT#2: 200 bpm
- BT#4: 140 bpm
- To Each Their Own: Have this under your hands
Start working on section jams, we will work in sectionals on these the last week of June!
Starting this week, I will begin posting information regarding what music goals have been set for the next session or coming weeks. The following are goals set last night.
- BT (Buckeye Technique) #1: 220 bpm
- BT #2: 200 bpm
- BT #4: 134 bpm
- BT #6: 140 bpm
- BT #9: 132 bpm (beginning —> B)
- Everyday Jam: 108 bpm
Make sure to keep looking through the rest of buckeye technique as well!