We know that many of you are already using the Needs Portal. We currently have 78 tickets logged by 9 different counties!
We hope that you are getting comfortable with the Needs Portal. To assist you, Elinam has just posted a set of videos guiding workers through the use of the Needs Portal. There are videos for caseworkers, family peer mentors, and service providers. In addition to the links below, you can access the videos from these two places:
- The Training Page of the this website
- The FAQ page available after you have logged into the Needs Portal.
- How to create a support ticket-Part 1: Covers the Case Overview and Demographics tabs
- How to create a support ticket-Part 2: Covers the Service Request and Share Support Tickets tabs
- How to update a support ticket-VOCA Direct Services
For Parent Mentors
For Service Providers
Please let us know of any additional training resources that would be helpful.