Thank you to all who participated and purchased in the silent auction, we raised $758.
The Pelotonia Anniversary Ice Cream Social is on Monday. Please drop off your $10 donation toward the ice cream (it will be credited to your pelotonia account) by Friday please.
Here is where our fundraising stands:
- Goals for the Peloton: $36,000 with 100% participation
- Current monies raised: $16,789 or 43% of our goal
- Peloton combined fundraising goal: $38,245
- PIIO Admin has 100% participation and has raised 45% or our goal
- PIIO Faculty has 24% (known) participation and have raised 37% of their (known) goal
- IMDP has 100% participation and have raised 71% of their goal
- PIIO Lab has 68% (known) participation and has raised 34% of their (known) goal
For the first time EVER, Brutus Buckeye is opening up his home to the kids of Buckeye Nation to teach them what it takes to find their inner magic and LEARN HOW TO BE A MASCOT.
Saturday, July 31, 2021
9 A.M. – NOON
Ages 5 – 15
French Field House
$25 per participant and 100% of the proceeds benefit Team Buckeye – Team Brutus as Brutus prepares to ride in his first ever Pelotonia!
For more information please visit go.osu.edu/BrutusCamp
For those of you who purchased items, you will receive an invoice soon with instructions for payment and delivery. (If anyone you know purchased, please let them know as well).
For those of you who donated items, you will receive a copy of the invoices that include your items highlighted and you will arrange delivery of your items. Any items not purchased have been left on the auction which will run like an online garage sale until October. It can still be accessed at http://32auctions.com/ohiopeda1ers2
We are hosting an Ice Cream Social fundraiser for the PIIO Anniversary and our peloton.
- MONDAY, JULY 26th 10:30 am – 4:30 pm
- We need you to donate at least $10 toward purchasing the ice cream (it will be accounted to your Pelotonia donations account after the event). Please turn in to Teresa by Friday at noon.
- We also need folks to man the ice cream table in 45 minute increments (at least 2 at a time). If you man the table you will receive an equal split of 75% of the proceeds from the event. Please send an email to Teresa.firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday at noon for one of the following shifts:
- Set up: 10 am – 10:45 am
- 10:30 – 11:15 am
- 11 -11:45 am
- 11:30 am -12:15 pm
- 12 – 12:45 pm
- 12:30-1:15 pm
- 1 – 1:45 pm
- 1:30-2:15 pm
- 2-2:45 pm
- 2:30-3:15 pm
- 3-3:45 pm
- 3:30-4:15 pm
- Close out and clean up: 4-5 pm
Ladies and gentlemen.
We are down to the last two days of the auction. We have a group of youngsters who have created and donated a wide range of items. We do not want to disappointment them.
No event can be successful without everyone’s participation. Please post this via your facebook, instagram, whatever. Text everyone you know with the link. Get the word out there.
We are now halfway through our silent auction, and have only had $250 in bids.
I cannot make this auction a success without you. If you do not get the word out, all of these wonderful offerings will not make us money.
We have had a wonderful group of kids donate a variety of items to help. We have great donations.
Please tell everyone you know to check out http://32auctions.com/ohiopeda1ers2 and help support us.
Thank you. (And I am begging you…..) 🙂
Please share this information with everyone you know.
- We have a dedicated group of children led by the IMDP’s Komal Das that are working diligently to fundraise for us! They are so excited to be both hosting a lemonade stand and donating to our auction. The Lemonade Stand is being rescheduled for the end of the month at the edge of the Royal Plume Playground at this address: 6694 Royal Plume Dr, Dublin, OH 43016 Please plan to stop by and support these wonderful children!
- The children will also be donating a variety of arts and crafts (including homemade potholders, paintings, baked goods, and more) to our Silent Auction July 11th-20th at 32auctions.com/ohiopeda1ers2 There a many wonderful and unique items in the auction.
- Jamie Hamon is hosting a Pelotonia fundraiser at Gallo’s Tap Room (at Olentangy/Bethel, right by MicroCenter) on July 20, 2021 (yep, Tuesday night). A portion of whatever you purchase from the Pelotonia menu goes to my Pelotonia fundraising efforts. You can eat in or carry out, just ask for the Pelotonia menu. 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM Bethel tap room – Gallo’s Tap Room (gallostaproom.com)
Thank you all and please Share – share – share!
The auction is only 3 weeks away and we only have 18 items.
This event cannot be a success without you.
Please start using one of these banners on your:
- email signatures (home and work)
- social media sites
- texts to family and friends
Greetings Peloton. I hope this finds you well. Please take a moment to read this and provide the information requested. We can only do this if we work together.
We need items for the Silent Auction. Please send a picture and brief description to email@example.com as soon as possible. The Auction Site is accessible Here.
- Please use one of the banners below to advertise the auction. Please put it on your email signature lines, as your facebook/twitter/instagram/social media banner.
If you are a volunteer, please sign up for a date, time, and place via pelotonia.org or volunteer jobs can be found here.
- If you want to be a rider (and are not yet) the registration fee increases to $150 on July 1st.
- June 7-13 Matching Gift Incentive: Jumpstart your fundraising starting next week – any donation you receive of $25 or more (limited to $500), will be eligible to receive a matching donation from Team Buckeye. Details can be found by clicking this link. If the total amount of eligible donations exceeds our $30,000 allotment, we will randomly select gifts for matched donations.
- Team Buckeye Raffle Program: Free to use! Request packets of 25 tickets via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your mailing address. Tickets are sold for $10/each, and due back to us via mail by August 20, 2021. Details, and a list of prize offerings, can be found by clicking this link.
- Pelotonia Fundraising Toolkit: This includes great Pelotonia impact messaging, sample ask letters, social media guides, and a monthly fundraising framework you can customize to your plans! Click here.
- Fundraising Events Advice: From Team Buckeye-Alumni & Friends, captain Selena Browning shares great ideas for how to host in-person and virtual fundraising events for Pelotonia. Click here.
- Cycling Training & Advice: For Riders, learn from the best on how to train for your ride, prevent injuries, follow road safety protocols, and treat your body right with nutrition to fuel your rides! Click here.
- Team Buckeye Bike Lease: Submit a form on our website to request a bike. For $200, you rent a road bike, helmet, and lock from us to train all spring and summer, ride in Ride Weekend, and return to us. Great for first time riders, or for those needing a road bike for longer distances. Click here.
- Team Buckeye Asset Kit: Here you will find logo files, Zoom/Microsoft Teams backgrounds, social media graphics, email templates, and other items to help you spread the Team Buckeye brand. Click here.
Team Buckeye Matching Donations
Team Buckeye is excited to bring you an exclusive fundraising incentive in June.
Between June 7-13, any donation between $25 and $500 made toward your fundraising goal will be eligible for a dollar-for-dollar match.
Get those emails ready and queue up your social media posts to ask your community to support you from June 7-13 so you can double the amount of impact.
Team Buckeye Raffle Tickets
Teresa has a large number of Team Buckeye Raffle Tickets.
If you would like to sell any, please let her know. If you would like to purchase any, they are $10 each.