The OSU Extension Farm Office team invites you to attend the March Madness Edition of the “Farm Office Live” Webinar on Friday, March 17 from 10:00 to 11:30 a.m. This monthly webinar allows Ohio farmers and agribusiness personnel to learn more about current farm management and agricultural law issues.
In this month’s webinar, the Farm Office Team will present the following topics:
- Federal & State Legislative Update (Peggy Hall)
- New Postnuptial Agreement Legislation (Robert Moore)
- Marital and Non-Marital Assets (Robert Moore)
- Selling Timber- Call Before You Cut (Dave Apsley)
- Update on Crop Input Costs and Crop Budget Outlook for 2023 (Barry Ward)
- Sales Tax Exemption Issues (Jeff Lewis)
- 2023 Spring Crop Insurance Update (Eric Richer)
- Emergency Relief Program (David Marrison)
There is no fee to attend this webinar. However, registration is required at go.osu.edu/farmofficelive
Check out farmoffice.osu.edu for all your farm management and ag & resource law needs.