On the assumption the following nine statements are factually correct, what conclusion, if any, can be drawn?
- Pickled walnuts are always provided at Professor Piltdown’s parties.
- No animal that does not prefer Beethoven to Mozart ever takes a taxi in Bond Street.
- All armadillos can speak the Basque dialect.
- No animal can be registered as a philatelist who does not carry a collapsible umbrella.
- Any animal that can speak Basque is eligible for the Tintinnabulum Club.
- Only animals that are registered philatelists are invited to Professor Piltdown’s parties.
- All animals eligible for the Tintinnabulum Club prefer Mozart to Beethoven.
- The only animals that enjoy pickled walnuts are those who get them at Professor Piltdown’s.
- Only animals that take taxis in Bond Street carry collapsible umbrellas.
No armadillos enjoy pickled walnuts. (But we already knew that.)