Videos for LSI are maintained and shared in Echo360.
Log into Echo360 (external link) with your OSU email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) and the site-specific password you created for Echo360 (this password is not linked to shibboleth).
No account? Request one at go.osu.edu/OCSconsult (external link).
Viewing Your Echo360 Course
- Open your Course (external link)
- Your Course videos may be organized as a Class List (external link), a list of TLMs with associated videos
- Review the Course content and organization to ensure accuracy and completeness:
- Do the lecture titles align with the Vitals schedule?
- Does your Echo course represent your Vitals schedule accurately and completely:
- No miscellaneous content,
- No duplicates, and
- The correct video for each TLM?
- Does the video have extraneous content that needs to be trimmed (e.g., silence or unrelated discussion at the beginning or end of the video)?
- Once approved, work with your Program Manager or Coordinator to release the Course to students.