CarmenZoom is the academic audio and web conferencing solution for Ohio State.
- Getting Started with Zoom Recording
- Download and Share a CarmenZoom Recording
- Upload CarmenZoom Recording to MediaSite (with Catalog Access)
How to set a virtual background in Zoom (from OSU information site):
- Click on the background of your choice and save it to your downloads folder.
- Open your “Zoom Desktop Client” and navigate to your “Settings” screen.
- Click on the “Virtual Background” tab and then click the “+ button” to select the “Add Image” or “Add Video” option.
- Choose the background you downloaded from the web.
If you have never used a virtual background before:
- Make sure you log in to your CarmenZoom profile, click “Settings” in the left sidebar, navigate to the “Virtual Background” option on the “Meeting” tab and verify that the setting is enabled.
- Note: You must log out of the Zoom Desktop Client and log in to it again for this setting to take effect.