Thank you for agreeing to give an oral presentation at the 2022 Annual Education Symposium!
presenting and sharing your poster
- Review the formal letter of acceptance here: 2022 Oral Presentation Email Template
- When you have completed your slideshow, please upload it here (link to OneDrive folder). Please submit no later than 11:59 pm on Sunday, January 9, 2022.
- Please make your work as accessible as possible before submitting it. You can see tips here: Microsoft support/Create more accessible slides
instructions for presenting on the day of the Symposium
- The Annual Educational Symposium will be offered as a virtual event. It will be live-streamed on Wednesday, January 26, 2022.
- Oral presentations will take place during two sessions, from 11:00 am to 12:00 pm and again from 12:30 to 1:30 pm.
- You will present during one of these sessions.
- You will have 10 minutes to present, followed by a 2-5 minute question-and-answer period.
- If you have any presentation requirements, please discuss that with us at OCS@osumc.edu by the same date (January 9).
registering for the event
- Register for the event here (link).
Digitally Accessible Register Now Flyer (downloadable word document)