- OCS digital accessibility page
- Web accessibility initiative
- OSU Policy
- OSU Minimum Digital Accessibility Standards
diversity, equity and inclusion
- The Upstate Bias Checklist assesses bias in health professions education content.
- The Ohio State University Diversity Initiative
copyright, fair use, and intellectual property
- Fair use is the right to use copyrighted material without permission or payment under some circumstances. To determine if your intended use fits within the limitations of the fair use statute, use the Fair Use Checklist.
- Ohio State Intellectual Property FAQ
- This tool allows faculty, staff, and students to assess who owns a work they created. It is recommended to use this tool in conjunction with the policy’s FAQs.
- The Michael V. Drake Institute for Teaching and Learning
- Center for Teaching at Vanderbilt University
- Writing Learning Objectives