G.O.A.L.S.

My friends and I went out to the Columbus Zoo on November 27, 2019. We walked around to each section of the zoo, starting off in the aquarium to see the manatees. One of the older manatees came up to the glass and watched us for a bit before slowly swimming away. I also enjoyed seeing the penguins because the put on a show for us. I went up to the glass to find three penguins swimming in union back and forth inside the water tank, and they eventually went back on land to make one big huddle of eight penguins. The only thing I did not enjoy was the closed giraffe section because I wanted to see how tall one was compared to me. Since we went during Halloween time, many of the children were running around in their costumes, which was fun to see. From this experience, I learned that it would take a very long time to go see every animal in the zoo and take time to appreciate the sight. I would definitely recommend the Columbus Zoo to a friend, and hope to go there during Christmas in the future.