End of Semester

PRESS RELEASE: Here you’ll find a “compare two documents” version of what we sent MPR and what they sent back to us, along with 6 things I want to point out about the differences for you, since we can’t meet again for you to point them out to me. 🙂  If you cannot see the markups and comments, check your tracking panel in Word and let me know. Lots of lessons here: Think about how/what she’s done as you revise your own press release from early in the semester.

Which reminds me to EMPHASIZE to you that your PORTFOLIO (checklist link here) is not only a whole new (substantial) grade, it is also a representation of your BEST work–so I do expect to see changes to your documents if I or your colleagues made suggestions for revisions to you. And of course I expect to see nary a typo, misspelling, comma error, left out word, inconsistency, etc., in your resumes and cover letters, in particular.

Thanks again to you for a good semester. You’re a good group; I’ve appreciated getting to know you, and I am sure you’re ready to represent the university well and do some valuable work next semester.  Good luck with finals and papers, FILL OUT THE SEIs FOR ALL YOUR CLASSES (do it now!), and happiness in the holidays and over break.

See you in January,

Dr. Weiser

How to spend the break

How to spend the break