Gain a degree of control with your owned, earned, and paid online presence. See how consumers:
- Find your business online
- View your business on mobile devices
- Use social media to access your content and special offers, as well as to post comments, photos, videos, reviews, and location-based check-ins
- Utilize apps and GPS devices to find and navigate to your business
- Access the latest apps and gadgets
FRIDAY, APRIL 11, 2014
USDA SERVICE CENTER-STARK COUNTY-2650 Richville Dr. SE, Massillon, OH 44646
Pre-Registration Required. $40/person and $15 for each additional person from the same business. Includes lunch, snacks, workbooks and materials. Complete Registration, Detach and Return with check. Make check payable to OSU Extension and mail to: OSU Extension Stark County, 2650 Richville Dr. SE, Massillon, OH 44646.
For more information or to register visit: http://go.osu.edu/starkmobilemediaworkshop
or call 330.830.7700, xt.116 or scan the QR code below.