Don’t miss your opportunity to build your food, agricultural, or horticultural business’s mobil media marketing with this easy, affordable workshop. Help your customers find you, and gain control with your owned, earned and paid online presence. This workshop will explore how customers
- Find your business online
- View your business on mobile devices
- Use social media to access your content and special offers, as well as post comments, photos, videos, reviews, and location-based check-ins
- Utilize apps and GS devices to find and navigate to your business
- Access the latest apps and tech gadgets
Workshop will be held on Friday, April 11 from 10:30am-3:30pm at the Stark County USDA Service Center, 2650 Richville Drive SE, Massillon, OH 44646. Cost is $40 per person and $15 for each additional person from the same business and includes lunch, snacks, workbooks and materials. For more information or a registration form, visit http://stark.osu.edu or call 330-830-7700, xt.116.