To receive access to recordings of the overview presentations, please register here.
Workshop in Computational Tools for Native MS
The NIH-funded Resource for Native Mass Spectrometry Guided Structural Biology presented a virtual three-day workshop on June 8-10, 2021.
Software tool developers presented their software tools with applications for native MS, top-down, collision cross sections, ion mobility, cross-linking, and more. The agenda included speaker presentations and breakout sessions for demonstrations.
Presenters and Session Chairs
- Michael Marty/Marius Kostelic, University of Arizona (UniDec)
- Ken Durbin (Proteinaceous)/Jack McGee (Kelleher group), Northwestern University (ProSight Native)
- Christian Bleiholder, Florida State University (PSA)
- Brandon Ruotolo, University of Michigan (CIUSuite)
- Michal Sharon, Weizmann Institute (session chair)
- Marshall Bern/Grace Zdeblick, Protein Metrics (Intact Mass)
- Oliver Kohlbacher/Kyowon Jeong, Universität Tübingen (FlashDeconv)
- Erik Marklund, Uppsala Universitet (IMPACT)
- Perdita Barran, University of Manchester (ORIGAMI)
- Rebecca Beveridge, University of Strathclyde (session chair)
- Jim Prell, University of Oregon (iFAMS, Collidoscope)
- Sean McIlwain, University of Wisconsin-Madison (MASH Explorer)
- Steffen Lindert/Bargeen Turzo, The Ohio State University (MS-guided structural prediction with Rosetta)
- Matteo Degiacomi, Durham Univerisity (EMnIM, DynamXL)
- Ying Ge, University of Wisconsin-Madison (session chair)
Learn more about software tools for native MS.
Learn more about collaboration and training opportunities from the Resource for Native MS-Guided Structural Biology.
Follow us on Twitter @NativeMassSpec
Questions? Contact Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org.