G.O.A.L.S.

In the future, I wish to provide aid for the people who truly need it; not only to be able to administer medicine to a patient in the United States, but travel to third world countries where hazardous diseases plague the population, where hospitals, doctors, medicine, and other resources are scarce or unavailable. I want to explore fields of medicine and pharmacy to further my knowledge. As a member of the Biological Sciences scholars I am privileged with a very large amount resources that are available to advise and guide me through my time here. The scholars programs provides opportunities to become more involved with the sciences and specialized fields to gain hands on experience and learn more about biological sciences.

To be a successful scholar one must be driven to pursue and accomplish their goals. Challenges for future leaders include getting involved and having a voice that is heard to convey the thoughts and ideas present to make a difference. I have faced these struggles and to overcome them I have learned to simply put myself out there. Getting involved or conveying important ideas is easily attainable when one takes a chance, asks questions, and step out to make a difference and attain successful leadership.

I have a will continue to carry out my vision as a successful scholar. I am still on my path to achieving my goals but I will do all I can and persevere to achieve them. So far I have utilized resources such as scholars events and opportunities get more involved in the sciences and gain more knowledge on what I am pursuing. I have also spoken to my advisors and received advise on the most beneficial path for my future.