30th North American Conference on Chinese Linguistics (NACCL-30)
– NACCL-30 is free for the OSU community. Register online here. — closed
– Those not affiliated with OSU wishing to attend NACCL-30 can register online here. — closed
– URL: http://go.osu.edu/naccl30-registration — closed
If you would like to attend the NACCL-30 Banquet on Saturday, March 10, 2018, please include payment for it at the time of conference registration.
Early Bird Registration Deadline: Friday, January 12, 2018 — closed
Regular Registration Deadline: Monday, March 5, 2018
Note: Out of practical administrative consideration, banquet/registration fees are not refundable.
NACCL-30 Banquet on Saturday, March 10, 2018: $ 40.00
Regular Registration Fees (Deadline: Monday, March 5, 2018)
Faculty, post-docs, general public: $ 60.00
Students: $ 40.00
Late and On-Site Registration Fees (After March 5, 2018, including on-site)
Faculty, post-docs, general public: $ 100.00
Students: $ 80.00
A few things to note:
- All presenters must register by Friday, January 19, 2018 (Eastern Standard Time) in order to secure a spot on the conference program. Spots released by acceptees who have not registered by then will be filled by alternates.
- For student registrants, we reserve the right to request proof of student status.
- There will be a conference banquet in the evening of Saturday, March 10, 2018. If you plan to attend the banquet, the best option is to include payment for it at the time of conference registration. Unfortunately, we will not be able to accommodate any last-minute request to attend the banquet.
- Out of practical administrative consideration, registration and banquet fees are not refundable.
- No separate registration or payment is needed for the two pre-conference workshops on data collection and application or the light reception after the workshops.