30th North American Conference on Chinese Linguistics (NACCL-30)
April 16, 2018
- NACCL-30 Proceedings
– Information on submission is available on the Publication page.
– Due: Sunday, 15 July 2018 @ 11:59 PM EDT
February 22, 2018
- Program Schedule
– The pre-final Program is now online
- Online Registration for OSU Community Only
– NACCL-30 events — the two Pre-conference Workshops and the conference itself — Plenary and Panel Sessions — are free to the OSU community (students, faculty, staff and visiting scholars). Those planning to attend some or all of the NACCL-30 activities, please register here to assist us with planning, preparing name tags, etc. (Non-OSU folks register online here through Cvent.)
- Wi-Fi Access: Visitors to the OSU campus can use WiFi@OSU for basic Internet access after accepting the university acceptable use policy.
December 26, 2017
- Travel information has been added the Travel page.
December 21, 2017
- Hotel accommodations information has been added to the Lodging page.
- Online NACCL-30 Registration (via cvent) is open and a link is added to the Registration page.
December 2, 2017
- Two (2) new web pages have been added under “Program” in the menubar:
– Pre-Conference Workshops – for further information on the two workshops
– Special Guest and Keynote Speakers – for further information, short abstracts, etc.
- Abstract acceptances, alternates, etc., have been sent out. The program will consist of slightly over 100 panel session presentations over the 2-1/2 days of the conference. Current acceptees represent 13 countries or regions from around the world.
October 24, 2017 (updated on November 17, 2017)
- Pre-Conference Workshops on Thursday, March 8, 2018
Venue: Mershon Center, Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
Time: 2:30-7:00 pm
Host: Graduate Association of Chinese Linguistics (GACL)
Workshop 1:“Language and Aging: Methodology and Data Collection”
– Organizer: Professor James H-Y. Tai (戴浩一), National Chung Cheng University
Workshop 2: “Corpus Approaches to Chinese Linguistics Research and Teaching”
– Organizer: Professor Hongyin Tao (陶紅印), University of California, Los Angeles
- Our NACCL-30 logo is generously prepared by OSU alumnus, Graeme Henson (graeme-henson.com), OSU visual design graduate who had also designed the NACCL-20 logo back in 2008 when he was our student!
July 25, 2017
- Call for Papers (CFP)
– Abstract deadline: Sept. 25, 2017
– Notification of abstract acceptance: by mid to late November
- 征稿启事 – 摘要截稿: 2017 年 9 月 25 日 （星期一）
June 18, 2017
- The 30th North American Conference on Chinese Linguistics (NACCL-30) is scheduled to take place on March 9-11, 2018 at The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio, NACCL’s birthplace. The conference will feature keynote speeches by eminent scholars from North America and Asia. The call for papers for the general sessions will be released in early July 2017, with a projected submission deadline in late September. Those interested in NACCL-30 are welcome to visit the official website here at http://u.osu.edu/naccl30/.
- The NACCL-30 website here will be updated periodically, with new pages — call-for-papers, registration, program, travel, lodging, etc. — as planning for the conference proceeds.