Warm, out-going, authentic, passionate and inspiring? Raise your hand if that’s you! 4-H Camp Ohio is HIRING PROGRAM INSTRUCTORS for their seasonal positions (March-November). If you have a passion for youth development and the outdoors, we want you.
Some of the prerequisites include:
- At least 18 years of age.
- High School graduate, additional education preferred.
- Experience and interest in program development and education.
- Desire and ability to work with children outdoors.
- CPR, First Aid, Blood Borne Pathogens, and AED training to be completed by the first day of employment.
- Lifeguard certification is highly preferred, but not required for the right candidate.
- Must love camp!!!
What we offer:
- 4-H Camp Ohio pays a competitive rate and specific salary is based on qualifications and experience.
- Room, Board and Meals provided during program times.
- Laundry facilities provided.
- All necessary adventure, recreation and outdoor education training will be provided in house.
Head to https://www.4hcampohio.org/employment-opportunities.html for more information about this role and the adventure that awaits. APPLY TODAY! Applications are open now through February (unless filled prior).
Please contact Jaymie Dumican at email@example.com with any questions regarding the Program Instructor position.