Since 2015, the Muskingum County 4-H Committee has awarded scholarships to recognize 4-H members and alumni for their achievements. In 2022, a minimum of two $500 scholarships will be awarded and announced during Muskingum County 4-H Week.
- be a current 4-H Member or alumni of Muskingum County 4-H;
- be a current year (2022) graduating high school senior, or equivalent of a college freshman or sophomore (proof of equivalent in a home school program by the end of the current school year is acceptable);
- be active in 4-H for the previous three (3) consecutive years;
- have a GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale based on the most recently completed semester;
- plan to attend (or currently attending) any post-secondary educational institution.
Complete the application: go.osu.edu/musk4hscholarship.
Applications are due January 31.