For poultry exhibiting at the 2021 Fair:
- Pullorum testing must be done unless the poultry originates from a pullorum-free flock and have not been exposed to other birds at the member’s home.
- All exhibitors must provide proof of Pullorum-free poultry at the fair by having either the bill of sale from a pullorum-free flock or the copy of the Pullorum test.
- Waterfowl are not required to have the testing.
- Pullorum-free paperwork must be dated within the last year.
- Pullorum testing for all chickens will be conducted on Thursday, August 5, 2021 from 6:30-8:30 p.m. at the Poultry Barn at the Muskingum County Fairgrounds.