Reminder: Youth must attend a county level judging for still projects this year. There will be no advisor grade options this year. More information can be found on page 5 of the 2021 Muskingum County 4-H Owner’s Manual.
Still Project Judging is Wednesday, July 7 at the Veteran’s Building at the Muskingum County Fairgrounds. Please refer to the 2021 Muskingum County 4-H Owner’s Manual for the following information:
- Project Completion Guidelines, Page 5
- Still Project Judging Schedule by Club, Page 7
- General Information about Still Project Judging, Page 8
- Still Project Judging Requirements (what to do, what to bring), Pages 9-14
COVID-19 Notes from Ohio 4-H Planning Guide for In-Person Meetings & Events:
- Social distancing is encouraged.
- Face masks are strongly recommended for those who are not yet fully vaccinated.
- Individuals and/or family members may not attend if they or anyone living their household is experiencing any of the following symptoms: fever, cough, shortness of breath, loss of sense of taste or smell, or has been directly exposed (confirmed or suspected) to COVID-19 if they are not fully vaccinated. COVID-19 vaccinations are our best current protection against infection and a fatal outcome. Fully vaccinated individuals are not required to wear a face mask; however we strongly recommend eligible, but unvaccinated individuals to continue to properly wear a face mask when social distancing cannot be maintained.