Cloverbud Day Camp is scheduled for June 25 at Windy Ridge Jerseys in Norwich, OH.
2021 Cloverbud Day Camp is sponsored by:
- Windy Ridge Jerseys
- Muskingum County 4-H Committee
- Muskingum County Dairy Promoters
- Dairy Duchess
- A first-come, first-serve pre-registration will take place May 24-27 online. Pre-registration opens May 24 at 8 a.m. Deadline to pre-register is May 27 at 11:59 p.m. Once spots are filled, a wait list will be implemented. Please review the Ohio 4-H Camp COVID-19 Acknowledgement Form before pre-registering your child for camp. This camp will follow the most recent OSU/local health department COVID-19 guidelines, which will be communicated prior to camp. Pre-register here: go.osu.edu/cloverbudprereg. If you visit the link before May 24 at 8 a.m., you will see this message “Sorry, this has not started.”
- Pre-registered campers will receive full registration details on May 28. Cost per camper is $25.
- June 3 – Camper Registrations & Payment Due
- From Cow to Carton – Dairy Farmer J Hodge will teach campers about the process of milking and campers will learn how to milk a “cow”.
- Dairy Good Food: Delicious and Nutritious – OSU Extension SNAP ED Program Assistant Lakyn Craig will lead activities related to dairy products we eat and drink.
- Crafts with Cows – Volunteers from the Muskingum County Dairy Promoters will assist campers with a craft while the cows are watching.
- Calves are Cute! – Dairy Farmer and Local Veterinarian Rachel Elliott Hodge will teach campers about calves on their farm.
|9:00-10 a.m.||Curbside Check-In by Group, selected on registration|
|10:45-11:15 a.m.||Session 1|
|11:30-12 p.m.||Session 2|
|1:15-1:45 p.m.||Session 3|
|2:00-2:30 p.m.||Session 4|
|2:30-3:00 p.m.||Ice Cream & Goodie Bags|
|3:00-4:00 p.m.||Curbside Check-Out by Group, selected on registration|