As a reminder, all youth enrolled in a horse project (except Project #173 Horseless Horse) must complete a Muskingum County Horse Education Program.
All first-time horse project participants must read 191R Horses, Safety and You. Books are available for purchase by club volunteers at the Extension Office for $6.
There is only ONE remaining “live” opportunity to complete this requirement:
- In-Person, May 17, 6-7 p.m. at the Veteran’s Building at the Muskingum County Fairgrounds. Attendees at in-person sessions will be required to follow any current OSU/Health Department COVID-19 guidelines.
- Pre-registration is REQUIRED. Register here: go.osu.edu/horseed.
- If youth cannot attend on May 17, they must complete Ohio 4-H’s EQUISTEP Online Course.
- Pre-registration is REQUIRED in order to receive the information to complete the course, which is sent immediately after registration is completed.
- Register here: go.osu.edu/horseonline
- Each INDIVIDUAL youth must use a unique e-mail address to complete the course, as the system generates a completion certificate for each person.
- The course must be completed by June 15.