We will operate under a revised schedule that we are still working on, but I can provide time frames for initial planning purposes:
- Wednesday, June 9 – Counselors and Staff Only
- Thursday, June 10 in the morning – Staggered camper drop-off at scheduled times selected during registration
- Saturday, June 12 in the evening after dinner – Staggered camper pick-up at scheduled times selected during registration
The camp registration process will be online this year!
- 2021 Junior Camp is limited to 4-H members only.
- Campership applicants are being notified on Friday, April 30 via e-mail. Receiving a scholarship DOES NOT guarantee a child a spot. They must pre-register for a spot.
- A first-come, first-serve pre-registration will take place May 3-7 online. Pre-registration opens May 3 at 8 a.m. Deadline to pre-register is May 7 at 11:59 p.m. Once spots are filled, a wait list will be implemented. Please review How Camp Will Be Different in 2021 and the Ohio 4-H Camp COVID-19 Acknowledgement Form before pre-registering your child for camp. Pre-register here: go.osu.edu/campprereg. If you visit the link before May 3 at 8 a.m., you will see this message “Sorry, this has not started.”
- Pre-registered campers will receive full registration details the week of May 10. The deadline for registration/payment completion is May 20. Accepted payment methods will be via credit card or check payable to OSU Extension. If not received by May 20, we will move on to any wait listed campers.