- Any 2020 Muskingum County 4-H Volunteer who wishes to remain active in 2021 MUST complete the Mandatory Volunteer Training course by February 15.
- Volunteers will need to self enroll in the course here: go.osu.edu/musktrainingenroll. You will need to enter your Full Name, E-mail Address, Phone Number and Postal Code to enroll in the course. (Company/Organization & Professional Title are not required.)
- You will receive an e-mail to confirm your e-mail address and complete the registration process. You must complete this process by creating a password BEFORE you will be able to access the course. Save your password!
- You will want to begin with the Module 1: 2021 Volunteer Update and review the Course Introduction for details on completing the course.
- The course can be completed on a computer or mobile device.
- The amount of time it will take to complete the course is comparable to the time we would spend together in person, so don’t wait until the last minute. I can see how much time you spend in the course. You will be more successful starting the year after completing the course.
- To access the course once you are enrolled, visit: go.osu.edu/muskvolunteertraining and enter your login information.
Let Jamie know if you have questions or need help, this is new for all of us!