Congratulations to the following award winners recognized at the 4-H Kick-Off on February 18!
Honor Clubs – Clubs are recognizing for achieving 400 or more points on the 4-H Club Participation Sheet. Points are awarded for club meetings, activities and involvement at the local, state and national level.
- Adamsville Renegades
- City Kids
- Creative Farm Kids
- Duncan Falls Helping Hands
- Eastside Community Ministry
- Flocks of Fun
- Flying R
- Go N Show
- Grand Entry
- Highland Go Getters
- Hooves & Paws
- Jersey Ridge Happy Hustlers
- Meigs Junior Pioneers
- Muskingum Traditions
- Norwich Stovetop Stitchers & Critters
- Panther Society
- Rolling Plains
County Medals – 4-H members who demonstrate exemplary achievement in a specific project area over a period of years can apply to earn one of three potential County Medal Awards in any of the over 25 project areas.
|Riley Bihlman||Rabbit, Photography|
|Treva Hampp||Personal Development|
|Keirsten Jackson||Goat, Leadership, Personal Development, Communications|
|Megan Knicely||Foods & Nutrition, Poultry|
|Austin Lynn||Foods & Nutrition|
|Eliza Jane Morrow||Beef, Clothing & Textiles|
Riley represented us at the State Achievement Award Contest.
State Trips & Camp Scholarship Recipients
Citizenship Washington Focus Delegates
- Megan Knicely
- Caroline Sowers
Sea Camp Delegates
- Eliza Jane Morrow
- Cole Schilling
Muskingum County 4-H Scholarship – The Muskingum County 4-H Committee awards scholarships annually to recognize 4-H members and alumni for their contributions and achievements.
- Keirsten Jackson is a 10 year member from Hooves & Paws 4-H Club. She is a Camp Counselor and CARTEENS volunteer, as well as a past Junior Leader and Junior Fair Board member. Keirsten plans to attending Bowling Green or Kent State and major in business/communications.
- Kamryn Kreis is a 13 year member of Adamsville Mixed Farmers 4-H Club. During Kamryn’s 4-H career, she won Grand Champion Market Hog twice, was Outstanding Market Hog Exhibitor and won overall swine showmanship 3 times. She also served as a Junior Fair Board Officer. Kamryn plans to study Ag Communications at Ohio State.
- Kailey Lindsley is a 14 year member from Tri-Valley Country Kids 4-H Club. Kailey served as a Camp Counselor, CARTEENS volunteer and president of Junior Fair Board and Junior Leaders. She is currently studying to be a surgical technician at Pittsburgh Technical College.
- Hannah Ogilbee is a 9 year member from Grand Entry 4-H Club. She has served as her club’s president for four years, is a camp counselor and CARTEENS volunteer and Junior Fair Board member. She plans to study nursing at Muskingum University.
- Katie Shreve is a 12 year member from Chandlersville Buckeye and Main Attraction 4-H Clubs. Katie has represented Muskingum County at the Ohio State Fair several times with woodworking and horse projects. She has been an officer in her club and served on Junior Fair Board. She plans to attend Muskingum University.
- Taylor Zemba is a nine year member from New Concord Connections 4-H Club. She has served as her club’s president, a member of Junior Fair Board and a camp counselor. Taylor takes great pride in her market steer projects. She will attend Ohio State or Otterbein and major in business.