Complete the 4-H Achievement Form to be eligible for the following opportunities and recognition.
- County Medal Awards – 4-H members who demonstrate exemplary achievement in a specific project area over a period of years can apply to earn one of three potential County Medal Awards in any of the over 25 project areas. Youth are eligible to win more than once. 4-H members of any age can apply. Winners over 14 years of age may be nominated for a State 4-H Achievement Award.
- County 4-H Ambassador – The purpose of the 4-H Ambassador is to promote 4-H in Muskingum County and develop leadership skills. You’ll have a chance to assist with various activities throughout the year. Priority will be given to 14 – 18 year olds; however, 13 year olds may apply.
- Citizenship Washington Focus (June 14-20) – Spend one week in Washington, D.C. with 4-H’ers from other states participating in workshops and touring our nation’s capital. Recommended ages 16 and older.
- Leadership Washington Focus (July 27-31) – Experience a national leadership development experience designed exclusively for 4-H’ers entering grades 7-9. Youth learn leadership skills using an experiential learning model based in 4-H curriculum and the living classroom of Washington D.C.
- State 4-H Leadership Camp (June 1-5, 2020) – Each county may nominate youth to attend State Leadership Camp to strengthen skills and experience personal growth at 4-H Camp Ohio. Must be 14 years of age by January 1 of the current year to attend the camp.
- Ohio 4-H Sea Camp (July 11-15) – The mission of Ohio 4-H Sea Camp is to offer teenage youth an introduction to the Great Lakes through hands-on experiences in a variety of aquatic-based programs. Sea Camp will enable participants to experience Lake Erie-based activities and culture such as aquatic science, water recreation, and fishing. It is open to youth ages 15-17.
A limited number of full scholarships for state trips are furnished through the Muskingum County 4-H Endowment Fund and selected by members of the 4-H Committee.
Download the Application. Applications are due November 15 at 4:30 p.m.