I incorrectly reported that all supplies had been donated…Junior and Senior Fair Board is still seeking supplies!
Senior and Junior Fair Board members have identified areas of need around the fairgrounds in preparation for the 173rd Muskingum County Fair. We are asking for donations of the following items to help with the process of the first Muskingum County Fair Clean Up Day:
• Bottled Water
• Paint Brushes and Rollers
• Paint Mitts
• Paint Trays or Empty Coffee containers to hold the paint
• Plywood (For Clean Face showers)
• 24 Hinges (For Clean Face showers)
• Wood Stain
• Paint (Dark Green or White)
• Power Washers and hoses to use the day of
• Gift Cards to get supplies (Home Depot, Lowe’s, Rural King, Tractor Supply or any others would be appreciated)
Please take items to the Secretary’s Office located at 1300 Pershing Rd, Zanesville, OH 43701 by July 20th. Hours of the Secretary’s Office are Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m..
Clean up Day will take place on July 27th from 8:00-12:00. Please register online before July 27th.
Use the link to register: https://forms.gle/EdsnEWDeEAB5nnv7A
This is open to any community organization or individual that may need community service hours or willing to volunteer.
Thank you for the support!
Contact Information for Questions:
Payton Dearth (740) 586-4030
Gail Deitrick (740) 683-2382
John Graham (740) 819-3010