The 2019 Muskingum County Junior Fair Livestock Committee Application is now available.
To be eligible for Livestock Committee Adult Membership:
- Potential applicant must submit a completed Junior Fair Livestock Committee Application by 4:30 p.m. on September 15, 2018 to email@example.com or drop off at OSU Extension Muskingum County, 225 Underwood Street, Zanesville, OH 43701.
- If elected as a 2019 Junior Fair Livestock Committee member and the applicant is not a current 4-H adult Volunteer, the applicant must be willing and able to complete the 4-H Volunteer Approval process to become an approved volunteer by March 2019.
To remain a member of the committee, members must complete the following list of requirements:
- Member will call the President or Extension Office for an excused absence; three unexcused absences will serve as a member’s resignation from the committee.
- Member must assist with Livestock Quality Assurance or Livestock Skillathon.
- Member must help with pre-fair weigh-in, fair weigh-in, shows and barn meetings.
Application Due: By 4:30 p.m. on September 15, 2018.