- What: 4-H Event Youth Assistant (4HEYA)
- Who: Individuals age 13-18 (as of January 1 of the year of application) and have at least 1 year prior 4-H experience.
- Timeframe: Apply by May 15, selection, training, service to OSF, and evaluation. Complete responsibilities by August 31, 2018.
o Applications available at: https://ohio4h.org/families/just-teens
- Requirements (in addition to application/selection process):
o Training-Must attend one of the options for training (July 10 or July 19)
o Events-Must work a minimum of 3 events at the Ohio State Fair; may work more if desired
- Program Fee: $25/person for first year members; $10 for 2nd or more year members
- Teens Receive:
o 4HEYA Polo & Nametag
o State Fair admission, parking ticket, and meal ticket(s)
o Optional State Fair housing in the Rhodes Center (if desired)
o Experience of working events at the Ohio State Fair
o Opportunity to enhance leadership skills and be involved in the State 4-H program