If you haven’t already heard, Facebook will be changing your news feed, making it harder to keep in touch with Muskingum County 4-H. But don’t worry, with a few, simple clicks you’ll still be able to see everything happening in the county:
If you’re using a desktop or laptop:
Go to The Muskingum County 4-H page and look at the upper left part of the page:
- First, make sure you “Like” Muskingum County 4-H’s page. Then, next to the “Like” button, you’ll see the word “Following.”
- Hold your cursor over the “Following” button – options will appear for you to “See First” and “On (Events, Suggested Live Videos).” You have selected them correctly when the check mark appears next to your selections. These options will keep our posts, events, and live videos appearing in your news feed.
- If you want to control how you’re notified when Muskingum County 4-H posts something new, click the small pencil icon next to the word “Notification” and make your selections.
If you’re using a phone or tablet:
Go to Muskingum County 4-H’s Facebook page. Under the photo, find the word “Follow” or “Following.
- Click on it, then click “See First.”
- Selecting this option will keep our posts, events, and live videos appearing in your news feed.
- You will also have an option “Get Notifications” every time we post.
- Select edit notifications to choose what notifications you receive from our page.
Thanks for choosing to keep in touch. To us, you’re family.