Artifacts

Artifact 1: 1977 CJ7

This jeep was my fathers in high school and it is the car that he picked up my mother on their first date in. When I started driving we brought the car up from my grandparents house and began restoring it. Over the few years I have been driving I have spend hundreds of hours fixing things, painting, and changing little things to make it how I want. Restoring cars is a big hobby of mine as we have a few other projects we are working on, but my jeep is the project that I am in charge of and make all the decisions for on my own. I hope to continue to keep it in good condition and save t for my children to enjoy someday.

Artifact 2: The Shoe

The shoe and the football atmosphere in general represents everything that I love about Ohio State. When I was looking at schools I soon decided I wanted to attend a large school with good sports and lots of school spirit. Ohio state has more resources then anywhere else I have been to and it is clearly shown in their football program as well as their venue. I have been to every home game this year and have had an amazing time at each and every game. The shoe brings together thousands of families, friends, and even rivals. It is a true testament to what it means to be a student at The Ohio State University.