About Me

Hi all!

My name is Jaret Mrochek and I’m a freshman at The Ohio State University studying data analytics. I am a graduate of Hilliard Bradley High School and also completed duel enrollment through Columbus State Community College during my junior and senior years. Through my entire academic career my favorite subject has remained the same: math. Ever since I was a little kid I love numbers and how they could tell a story and force me to think differently. I’m super excite to see where this major takes me. I love the flexibility of the field. People ask me what I want to be when I grow up, and I’m happy to say that with data analytics my response is always, “anything I want to be.”

Outside of my academics I was very involved in my school. I was in yearbook, student government, spirit club, ski club, varsity golf and volleyball. I also was as a staff taekwondo instructor at Hilliard Taekwondo Academy for 5 years.

I cannot describe how excited I am for the next four years at tOSU. I’ve only been here for a few weeks and I already can safely call it home. I can’t wait to see what I’ll learn about myself through my accomplishments and my struggles and hopefully land myself in my dream career