120 W 11th Ave Columbus, OH 43210 Phone: 216-209-1789 E-Mail: Moss.email@example.com
|The Ohio State University
Bachelor of Science, Major in Neuroscience
Graduation: May, 2021
Cumulative GPA: ,MCAT:
|· General Chemistry
· General Biology
· Behavioral Psychology
· Intro to Psychology
|· General Physics
· Organic Chemistry
· Molecular Neuroscience
· (Other courses)
Volunteer and Leadership Experience
Save A Child’s Heart September 2017 – Present
- Volunteer to raise money for children with heart disease
- Volunteered in Tel Aviv, Israel for two weeks, helping both children and families.
Volunteer at Cleveland Clinic Summer 2015-present
- Volunteer at the front desk to help patients.
- Work with doctors to help them with what they need.
- Assisting with paperwork in various departments around the hospital.
Global Public Service Academies December 2015
- Completed technical training on the diagnostics for hypertension, diabetes, dehydration,
Malnutrition and infant wellness
- Had daily direct patient interaction testing glucose levels, blood pressure and infant weight
- Lived with a host family and studied the language and culture of the Yucatec Mayans while helping provide medical care to the people of the city.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Can speak Spanish at an intermediate level.
- Strong interpersonal communication, including in a healthcare setting
- (Possible DICE training)