Columbus Adventure with Peer Leader Group

My peer leader group decided to go to a local favorite that only one of us have tried, The Chop Shop. From where I live, it is only about a 10 minute walk, which is great. The service there was fast and efficient, and the food was pretty good to. I ordered the infamous Chop Burger and Fries for my first time. The burger did not disappoint, and there were plenty of fries as well.  This quick meal was very much needed after a hard day of quizzes and midterms. There were plenty of TV’s with sports on that ranged from the Winter Olympics to High School Basketball, and the place was buzzing with people. From this experience, I learned a little bit more about what food options I have close to home. I also learned a bit more about my peers as we chatted over burgers and sports. I know that next time I need a quick meal and shake, the Chop Shop is a great option for a pretty decent price. I would definitely return and tell a friend to tag along just for the experience and the food. I feel like everyone should try it at least once as a student on campus.