On October 21st, 2018, my HES peer group and I all decided to visit Condados in the Short North. They are known for having really good build you own tacos, and despite being a Columbus native i’d never been. I really liked the tacos I order but my favorite part was the green salsa. A lot of times green salsa isn’t vegetarian (I am) so i’ve never had it. It was great and a bit sweet which surprised me. If I were to go back (which I would) I would definitely only order one taco and just get chips and salsa. While the taco tasted good and was very filling, I didn’t absolutely love it. I’d probably try a different combination of toppings too, because i’m sure there’s one I’d like better. I think it would be fun to go with friends to hang out because the atmosphere is really nice and the food is suprisngly cheap.

On November 27th, 2018, Michael, Sophie, and I chose to explore High Street in the University District Neighborhood. We went to Cazuela’s for dinner. We started off with chips and salsa, before ordering quest too. The chips were really good and you could tell they were made in house. I really liked the salsa because it was a thinner salsa, but I was not a huge fan of the queso. I got a vegetarian chimichanga for dinner. It was really good as well. It had rice, beans, some kind of pineapple salsa, lettuce, cheese, and sour cream. The servings were really large, so I did not finish it. I would definitely go back and order the chimichanga again.

Finally, we finished at Insomnia Cookies. I got two peanut butter cup cookies and they were really good. They were warm because they had just been made recently. I know you can order the cookies but the delivery takes a while. Picking them up was a bit of a walk but it was worth it for good cookies.